Sunday, May 15, 2011

Death

Pinestar (or Anna) here. Chilepanda, I am very sorry that your grandmother died a few days ago.

Death can be very hard to deal with. I remember when my grandmother died this January. It was one of the hardest times of my life. It's difficult knowing someone your entire life, and then BAM! They're gone forever.

My friend's big brother's best friend died at the age of 15 in his dorm room. It hit her hard - she had known him since she was 4 years old.

Amber's favorite hockey player, Derek Boogaard, died at the age of 28 in his apartment. He was a great hockey player that was beloved by all Minnesotans.

Death occurs every where - did you know that someone dies every 2 seconds? But the best way to deal with death is to remember that whoever died wouldn't want us to be sad that they died; they would want us to be happy that they were born in the first place, and that they made an impact on our lives.

Someone close to you die? Don't be depressed; celebrate their lives.

~~Anna

3 comments:

  1. Awe I'm sorry to hear that Chile and Piney. My grandmother died when I was seven and my other grandmother I never met, also my grandfather died and the only grandparent I have left has cancer.. Remember that they are never gone forever, loved ones will always watch over you, no matter where they're resting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Piney, I'm touched. And I may sound preachy, because I don't know if any of you are Mormons, but we believe in the second coming, all evil is eliminated and all the dead are resurrected to their old selves. Then there is the Millennium, which is us living one thousand years of perfectness. It's basically what people think is the Zombie Apocolypse. Only ones who believe in our religion or at least don't make fun of it get to live. The others, along with other evils, die. But if you don't like what im saying, just ignore me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you appreciate the post :)

    ReplyDelete