Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day Touch

Hi! It's Chilepanda! I just though I'd make a little post for mothers day! Mother are so extremely special and important. If only there was a perfect way to show our mothers how much we love them. I wanted to get her something, but she told me she only wanted a letter from me and my siblings. I wrote down everything I love about her.

Now it's your guys' turn. Comment on this post to share how much your mother means to you! Maybe even share ideas of present that you can give her. I remember last year I gave her a bush of flowers called bleeding hearts. :D Chilepanda out!

~Chilepanda

1 comment:

  1. Well this year I made her a homemade card because she says that those are more special than store-bought presents! And last year me, my sisters, and my dad made breakfast for her in bed. We always go to something called Race For the Cure, and we walk 5 kilometers to help fight breast cancer. :) And that's what my mom enjoys!

    ReplyDelete