Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Shy to be who you are?

Hi! Chilepanda here. Have you ever had one of those times when you're afraid to act the way you would because you're afraid of what others may think? I know I certainly have! I still do. But let me tell you, there is never a happier time than when you are yourself. If you feel crazy, let it out! You'll feel great! Of course, if it's curing a test or something, you may wanna hold it in. :P

The best solution is do just do what suits you. Don't do anything that will make you uncomfortable just to look better, worse, to impress, etc. You should do what you think is good or fun. Don't be afraid to be yourself! This also includes don't be saying your ugly, overweight, and such. You should also dress your personality! Don't wear belly shirts if you don't like them. Don't wear super short skirts if you don't like them. Don't dress the way everyone thinks you should, dress how you want! Do activities you want!

Don't smoke just because everyone else is doing it. Only if you really truly want to! But I don't recommend it XD. SO hopefully you got something outta this. By the way, if this information doesn't help, don't blame me. I'm a little new at this stuff, but I have a lot to say!

8 comments: